PHOS 85 move 4-Facet Prism
Compact system for impressive lighting effects
- Motorised 4-Facet Prism included
- Output power: 80 W
- Luminous flux of the projector: 4,730 lumens
- Projection lens: 85 mm Standard, not exchangeable
- LED service life (L70): 35,000 hours
- Cooling: active, with fan – 29 dBA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 269 x 265 x 208 mm
10.6″ x 10.4″ x 8.2″
PHOS move is characterized by its versatility. Thanks to its easily changeable effect options, flying or circling images can be projected onto any appropriate surface. All effect options are motorized and move projected images on different speed levels and in both directions. By a 3-button controller that is integrated in the base of the projector, all parameters can easily be set. The projection motif (gobo) can be changed without tools. Due to Derksen‘s quick installation system, the projected image can be rotated and focused easily in a single operation.
The included 4-Facet Prism displays four additional images that separate horizontally and then merge again into one. Direction and speed are adjustable. The projection can be aimed at any surface, e. g. floor, wall or ceiling, by rotating the effect option on top of the projector.
Image Size & Brightness
Projection Calculator PHOS 85 movePlease note: The results shown are approximate values. In reality the results may differ slightly. The calculation applies under the following conditions:
- The projection motif is circular and fills the image area of the gobo. Other shapes and objects, e.g. rectangles or fonts, are fitted into this maximum projection area.
- The projection is at right angles to the projection surface.
- The projection surface is a plane.
- The distance is measured between lens and projection surface.
Documents for Download
Technical Specifications PHOS 85 move (PDF)