PHOS 25s pole mount
Compact LED projector with great effect
- Output power: 22 W
- Luminous flux of the projector: 1,570 lumens
- Projection lens: 85 mm Standard, exchangeable
- LED service life (L70): 35,000 hours
- Cooling: active, with fan – 0 dBA
- Suitable for outdoor use – IP64
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 298 x 365 x 200 mm
11.7″ x 14.4″ x 7.9″
This weatherproof outdoor projector is equipped with the latest LED technology and is passively cooled without a fan. The device is intended to be attached to poles or tubes with its special holder. The lens is equipped with a special gasket, which prevents the penetration of moisture. All encapsulated electronic components are waterproof. The ballast is already integrated in the housing. The projectoris connected via a watertight connection tube. This budget-priced entry level model is suitable for year-round outdoor use or for damp interiors. The projector is especially suitable for outdoor projections on facades or portals, messages on pavements or areas in pedestrian zones – up to a diameter of about 3 m (10 feet). The projection motif (gobo) can be changed without tools.
Image Size & Brightness
Projection Calculator PHOS 25 SeriesPlease note: The results shown are approximate values. In reality the results may differ slightly. The calculation applies under the following conditions:
- The projection motif is circular and fills the image area of the gobo. Other shapes and objects, e.g. rectangles or fonts, are fitted into this maximum projection area.
- The projection is at right angles to the projection surface.
- The projection surface is a plane.
- The distance is measured between lens and projection surface.