PHOS 65 pole mount
Compact LED projector with great effect
- Output power: 60 W
- Luminous flux of the projector: 3,910 lumens
- Projection lens: 85 mm Standard, exchangeable
- LED service life (L70): 35,000 hours
- Cooling: active, with fan – 25 dBA
- Suitable for outdoor use – IP65
PHOS 65 pole mount is an outdoor system for mounting on poles and tubes. Its 60 watts, air-cooled High-Power LED provides outstanding brightness, which guarantees a brilliant and crisp projection in almost any situation. PHOS 65 pole mount is the optimal solution, when projecting on coloured or dark surfaces or when colourful artworks are to be displayed. The projector is suitable for damp interiors or year-round outdoor use. The lens is equipped with a special gasket, which prevents the penetration of moisture. All encapsulated electronic components are waterproof. An external ballast is included, which is connected via a watertight connection tube to the projector. Recommended application are: projections on facades or architectural elements, messages on pavements. Also vegetation and parks can be used as projection screen. The projection motif (gobo) can be changed without tools.
Image Size & Brightness
Projection Calculator PHOS 65 SeriesPlease note: The results shown are approximate values. In reality the results may differ slightly. The calculation applies under the following conditions:
- The projection motif is circular and fills the image area of the gobo. Other shapes and objects, e.g. rectangles or fonts, are fitted into this maximum projection area.
- The projection is at right angles to the projection surface.
- The projection surface is a plane.
- The distance is measured between lens and projection surface.