PHOS 65 downlight
Compact LED projector with great effect
- Output power: 60 W
- Luminous flux of the projector: 3,910 lumens
- Projection lens: 85 mm Standard, exchangeable
- LED service life (L70): 35,000 hours
- Cooling: active, with fan – 27 dBA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 248 x 236 x 248 mm
9.8″ x 9.3″ x 9.8″
The 60 watts High-Power LED of PHOS 65 downlight provides outstanding brightness, which guarantees a brilliant and crisp projection in almost any situation. It is the optimal solution, when the ambient light is brighter, when projecting on coloured or dark surfaces or when colourful artworks are to be displayed. The device is equipped with a noise-optimized fan which dissipates the heat of the heat sink. PHOS 65 downlight is suitable for dry interiors and can be unobtrusively installed in false ceilings. Recommended locations include: museums, trade fairs, shopping malls or large lobbies. The included electronic ballast is placed in the false ceiling. The projection motif (gobo) can be changed without tools.
Image Size & Brightness
Projection Calculator PHOS 65 SeriesPlease note: The results shown are approximate values. In reality the results may differ slightly. The calculation applies under the following conditions:
- The projection motif is circular and fills the image area of the gobo. Other shapes and objects, e.g. rectangles or fonts, are fitted into this maximum projection area.
- The projection is at right angles to the projection surface.
- The projection surface is a plane.
- The distance is measured between lens and projection surface.